Monday, February 9, 2009

Some of my photos for you....

So I am still sick, but it's meant I have had a lil bit of time to resize some of the photos I've taken to put up on my blog. Yay! Would love it if someone could show these to Chiefy!!


Out near the rock, at dusk. Not long after sunset.



Sunset light on the desert sand at a lookout facing both the Olgas and Uluru. Beautiful.

Sunset over the Olgas from the same spot.

Love this photo. It was a total fluke too. I'm way into silhouettes at the moment. Had you guessed?

Ayers Rock.

And Again

Beautiful sunset view over The Olgas. I was really down the night I went out here, and it was really special. I was there alone, and took some time. Beauty like this unquestionably feeds your soul.

The Olgas at Dusk

Again.

2 comments:

Li-Kim Chuah said...

Nice photos. Great to see you are trigger happy. Sorry I keep missing you online - I am logged in at work and just leave the chat on for no reason! Silly.

Anita said...

What a privilege Tanya. Your photos are evocative, beautiful and I feel so grateful to get a chance to see some.

Much love,

A
xx