Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm...

I'm scared.
I am making big money decisions and taking big risks. 
I am buying a camera. It's expensive.
I am thinking about flights that are too good not to take to Vietnam. They are expensive.
The money from working here is pitiful.
It's been a good experience here, but it's definitely time to move on.
I'm worried I will run out of money and get stuck. 
I am worried that I won't get home in time.

I miss everything and I am worried that I am missing out on things at home. 
It's hard being away, and not being able to do the things I want to do.

I'm trying to be big and tough and strong. But it doesn't always work.
And so I get scared...

1 comment:

Anita said...

You're...

brave
beautiful
taking risks
making friends
living
laughing in between
trying new things
safe knowing life home will trudge on and there will be time
lovely
a catch
missed
admired
growing
doing the right thing