Saturday, February 14, 2009

So...

I took a deep breath after the last post, threw caution to the wind, and decided that the universe will provide.
Sabrina and I booked tickets to Saigon for May 2nd, for 10 days.
I am really really excited. I am hoping to get to Darwin (have a travel buddy for the drive, Amy from work) and find a job for a month or so. Do some weekend trips to Litchfield, maybe Kakadu, and  head to Vietnam.
When we get back to Darwin, I will be headed for home, in time for Amy and Glenn's wedding, hopefully with new camera in tow. And possible a German friend with an interest in coming to Melbourne :)

I feel stressed about money, but excited about plans and adventures.
It's nice.

Ooh, and I may have wrangled the best deal yet...
But won't spoil it in case it doesn't happen. If it does, there'll be photos, never fear!!!

1 comment:

Li-Kim Chuah said...

SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME PLAN!