Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photo a go go

And so. I have found a way to upload some photos.
Now I just need to have the patience to upload them in something resembling some kind of chronological order. Alas. In the meantime, you will be forced to view them in their jumbled way, and enjoy them as best you can.




Sisters Rocks - Outside of Horsham, Vic.

The classy folk of Horsham, Vic.


Me at the South Australia/Northern Territory Border


A Highway Pitstop.


Port Pirie Morning Swim - SA


The Giant Koala - Dadswell's Bridge - Vic.





The sights of Coober Pedy - SA

Burnt out Desert Car - NT


The Big Winch - Coober Pedy - SA

As you can see, I'm well on my way to exploring many of Australia's "big" objects. I'm even at the Big Rock now!
I haven't done too much exploring here yet. I am getting a bit sick, and am conscious of taking some time just to be. I had a job interview yesterday, which I should find out about today. It will be good for a month or so...

I did go out to the rock last night with two girls I made friends with, Traci and Stephanie. We got pulled over by the NT police, and I was breathalysed. No big drama there. The funny thing was, when the police guy did the check of the car with his torch, he said to his partner, we better not touch this car.. It's protected by Chuck Norris! I *knew* Chuck would come through for me!

I'm missing Melbourne alot, and quite a few of the people in it. Particularly as, when I meet people here, many of them are going on to Melbourne and asking about where they should visit. It makes me quite homesick! But it's all good. I am going to get out with the camera tonight for sunset. I think taking some photos will make quite a difference for me. I also met someone here who is really into photography. I have learned some cool stuff and now I want to buy a lomography camera!!!

Still planning on spending a bit of time working on a business plan for when I return home.. but I will get to that when I can..

No comments: