Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Surrealism

Indeed it is surreal to be sitting in the fourth floor common room of a Prague backpackers, nursing a very big hangover and watching The Simpsons in Czech as I type...

Prague has been good, we have managed to navigate our way around and see some very cool stuff.

I am excited to head to Amsterdam, where purchases will only involve one mental conversion (euros to AUD$) as opposed to the exhausting two that we are doing now (Czech Krons to euros to AUD$).

I am excited to be somewhere for more than one night.. (we have four in Amsterdam). I am super excited to do some laundry. Clean clothes... *sigh*

Am also looking forward to some yummy food, some Ben & Jerry's choc-chip cookie dough ice cream, some maoz felafel, and of course, all the other things I enjoyed when I was last there..
Maybe not alcohol. At least for a couple of days..

We have some amazing photos of Cesky Krumlov and of Prague, and some horrendous ones of last night's massive amounts of fun, which should probably never see the light of day, but we're in Europe, noone knows us here!

Hope everyone's well! Tanya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Simpson's sure does sound funny in Czech!

It's been so fun milling around Europe... and Amsterdam is an awesome place. Thanks for encouraging me to come here. The people are fun, and I am having a great time.

Having reviewed those photos I trust they will never, ever end up on your blog little miss.

It's so good to read your blogs. With a little bit of reflection it's cool to see what your impressions have been of places.
xx A