Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Quick One From Gay Paris

So we're in Paris, spent from a massive 12 hour stint at Disneyland yesterday, and we're looking for somewhere to stay the night tomorrow, before we head off to London...
We're both happy and well, and hope everyone else is too...

Also, if you want to leave a comment, at the end of the post, click comments... there you can read what others have left, and leave your own comment... If you do it as 'anonymous', make sure you tell me who you are!!!

Cheers..
Tanya

PS: hanging out for parmarama!!!!

4 comments:

barry allen said...

Hi there by the time you see this you'll be off to london I think.
Tomorrow I have a full day of moving Dans stuff,As I have said before they have rented a lovelly place in altona, And I hope God Blesses them with a lot of happiness there. Sadly Oliver would have been Two Tomorrow so Dan will be doing it tuff I think! I am still on patches and Bev too and guess what! Jen is on her third day on Patches too..I Hope your trip is giving you both a big buzz But I am looking forward to your retun home..well once again stay safe and enjoy to the max..
XXXXOOOOO
Baz

Anonymous said...

I.ve sent an email because I don't think this will work for me but anyway i'll try. Glad to hear you're both having such a great time. I hope you got me something from Eurodisney as I haven't been to/seen any disneys and you know I LOVE Fantasia!! We miss you here and look forward to seeing you both when you get back. Enjoy London. Loev Marie

Wade said...

Hey there Madam!

Love the pics lol seeing the traffic in Paris makes me glad i dont drive :D Glad you two are having a ball ... miss you both very much! Keep the world rockin!

lotsa love
Wade
XO

Anonymous said...

Hi Ho just browsing through some of your posts :-)

sounding great.

xx